• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hill gone, Wade-Smith in

MHS831

2 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Pff say Sanders is best fit for panthers 

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2025-nfl-draft-ideal-team-fits-top-prospects

He’s the prospect I would want but I just don’t think it happens.  I’d be happy with that though.  It’s always a crap shoot but he’s the best QB prospect in this draft in my opinion.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

A portion of Panthers fans couldn't, and still can't, handle the stardom of Cam. I can't imagine how they'd be able to handle Sanders. I don't want Sanders because I don't think he's good (based on the little highlights I've seen of his). 

He was actually really good last year, hasn't played as well this year but I wouldn't say he's been bad. 

This feels like they needed a scapegoat or he was desperate to get out and they couldn't find a trade partner. 

5 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

If they draft him they should let the PSL owners hear the nonsense conversations between Tepper/Morgan and Prime.  Gotta be more entertaining than anything the organization given them over the past few years. Those folks have earned it. 

5 hours ago, MHS831 said:

a half season or so of experience is worth a lot.   If we can get 5 rookies from this draft contributing in meaningful ways, we are doing it right.  XL, Brooks, Wallace, Sanders, Coker, and Smith-Wade is a nice draft.   (6)

I agree with playing younger players as available.  I also appreciate the (6) for those of us who cannot count . . . 😉

6 hours ago, Manna said:

A portion of Panthers fans couldn't, and still can't, handle the stardom of Cam. I can't imagine how they'd be able to handle Sanders. I don't want Sanders because I don't think he's good (based on the little highlights I've seen of his). 

The stardom of Cam made no difference to me and I was just glad to have a good QB who was a threat to run or pass. Sanders though I think is going to be a team cancer along with his daddy. Daddy will meddle like crazy and will never be able to keep his big mouth shut. Sanders much like Bryce except even more so has had life very easy and never had any adversity at all while growing up rich having every resource available to him so I worry for how he will be if or when times get rough during his career. I don't see him a big star at the next level just like you. He is over hyped in my opinion and probably thinks the world of himself from what I can tell. Daddy will also do something stupid like insisting his song be played after every touchdown and just in general be a complete nuisance when he could be cool and just shut his big ass mouth and come be a defensive backs coach on the team or something.

9 hours ago, BeenPounding said:

Could this be a sign of Dane Jackson and Caleb Fareley being elevated?

I am not sure---I think the trade deadline is Nov 5 and we will see if they are serious about unloading talent that is unlikely to be here.  As for Farley, I might convert him to S.  He is 6-2 and I think he could be better facing the LOS--but injuries in college and then again in the pros has been his main problem.  In 2023, his father died when his home in Mooresville exploded, leveling it.  He has had a strange trip so far, but if he can get over the injury bug, he is a talent.