• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In what strange parallel dimension is LB our biggest need

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

oh and qb as well

QB is a weird one. Because I have no clue what their intentions are with it. 

They could be anywhere from drafting one in R1 to getting a late round flyer, to just getting another vet. 

I've got no pulse/feel for what they want at QB. So I just went with my personal thoughts of focusing on rebuilding the team first and trying to resolve qb in 2026. 

Observing our recent history we've been swinging and missing a lot at QB. Maybe its time to take a break and rebuild other parts of the team. 

Edited by Hoenheim

Just now, Hoenheim said:

QB is a weird one. Because I have no clue what their intentions are with it. 

They could be anywhere from drafting one in R1 to getting a late round flyer, to just getting another vet. 

I've got no pulse/feel for what they want at QB. So I just went with my personal thoughts of focusing on rebuilding the team first and trying to resolve qb in 2026. 

for sure, but as of right now the position has to be addressed as well

• Pie 1

I am not expecting much from Shaq at his mileage numbers after an achilles tear. That ship has sailed or sunk, most likely.

It would be better to plan to replace him and if he comes back strong, bonus. We need someone that can cover just a little too, Wallace ain't too hot on that, maybe he'll get better with experience and work. 

It is hard watching this stuff when we watched Luke and TD for years. 

• Beer 1