• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF: Saints vs Broncos

Hoenheim

26 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Not sure why they thought Carr would be the missing link. The Raiders moved on for a reason. Now they stuck with a aging Care for another few years at least.

They thought they would automatically win the division because the NFC South was dog poo.  They didn't anticipate the Bucs or Atlanta being playoff contenders.

26 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Not sure why they thought Carr would be the missing link. The Raiders moved on for a reason. Now they stuck with a aging Care for another few years at least.

They can probably cut him in 2026? They have two decent looking young guys behind him.

13 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

They thought they would automatically win the division because the NFC South was dog poo.  They didn't anticipate the Bucs or Atlanta being playoff contenders.

What if I told you the QB they were bringing in has been in the league 10 years and only had 1 playoff appearance.

This is why I was so against us signing him. Carr is the true definition of mediocrity. He's not taking your franchise anywhere. He's proven throughout his career that he's not that guy.

17 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

How the fug is there a country music singer named "Jelly Roll?" Apparently he's successful enough to be having a concert after the game lol

Musical guest on SNL a few weeks ago. Testified in front of Congress a few months back on the topic of fentaynl

30 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

What if I told you the QB they were bringing in has been in the league 10 years and only had 1 playoff appearance.

This is why I was so against us signing him. Carr is the true definition of mediocrity. He's not taking your franchise anywhere. He's proven throughout his career that he's not that guy.

I don't like Carr but I'm just saying that was probably their logic.  Even winning the NFCS would just mean a playoff berth, and they would get quickly bounced.  It never made sense beyond winning the NFCS by default.  Which they won't even achieve that now.