• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF: Saints vs Broncos

Hoenheim

Denver goes on a lengthy drive mostly by running the ball. Easy running TD to go up 13-0 on the Saints halfway through the 2nd quarter. 

Bo Nix had a nice throw on the run to Troy Franklin on that drive. He was one of the WRs I wanted the most in the draft. I honestly liked Franklin, AD Mitchell. and X.Worthy more than Legette. But only time will tell which ones will be successful i guess. 

In the very early going out of that group of WRs, Legette and Worthy seem to be better. Not sure those 2nd tier of drafter WR are gonna compete with the first tier of Brian Thomas JR, Malik Neighbors, or Marvin Harrison JR. But we'll see

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Looks like the Broncos have figured out they just need to ride Javante Williams.

I played vs Williams alma mater in high school. Small school, but one of the best football school in the Carolina's. They have won a lot of state championships throughout their history.

Nate Irving was the star during my time. NC State LB was on his way to being the best college football LB in the Nation. Got in a bad car accident changed his career although he still got drafted he was robbed of his true talent. He was supposed to be up there with Kuechly.

Google him he was a beast before the car accident. Also look at the car he's lucky to be alive.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

So Rattler looks probably about the same or slightly better than BY for what, a 5th round pick?

Hard to judge Rattler on me just watching him on the first 2 quarters of this game. But I like him more thus far. Had some pretty nice scrambles and throws so far. Has the expected rookie questionable decisions that lead to 2 lost fumbles (one didnt count because of defensive penalty). 

Bo Nix looked shaky early like Bryce. But he's since settled down and made some decent intermediate throws.

Neither QBs are really attempting to throw deep. Rattler had one deep pass attempt and his WR tripped and fell before the ball got there.  Theres a lot of short passes and running in this game in general. OCs and HCs are protecting their rookie qbs probably.

• Beer 1