• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF: Saints vs Broncos

Hoenheim

Two rookie qbs will be dueling each other today 

I've got no idea what to expect to be honest. Haven't watched either team this year with the exception of us playing the Saints. And obviously they're going to be very different with Rattler at QB.

Any of you  South Carolina or Oklahoma fans? What can we expect from Rattler?

I wish they would abolish the Thursday games and the stupid ass go to Europe and play. 

But there were a couple of pretty good games this year on Thursday. They must get the refs to keep them looking better. Let them play, whatever, because they have really sucked in the past. 

Rattler, I watched last week. He had a decent first half and they started clamping down on him after the half. 

He is by far better than Bryce. No contest. He has a chance. We are talking about a 5th round rookie that probably never even got 1st team reps until last week. It isn't like they took him expecting to be playing him in week 6. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd much rather have spent a 5th on Rattler than #12 overall on Nix, that's for sure.

That would be perfect for us this year imo. Taking a flyer on a late round QB while using all our other picks on defense lol

I dont follow college football close enough to know who that might be at this point. Right now from a very general feel, most of these QBs ive seen seem like 2nd/3rd/4th rounders. But I could see at least 3 of them going in R1 because of QB needy teams.