• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Much Would a Billboard Cost?

strato

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Start a funny yard sign contest for Panthers fans and have them post the pictures on their social media page. It will take off trust me.

Yeah. Okay how do we expand on that to get that rolling? Something to ponder.

Maybe the prize is you get your sign blown up on a billboard? 

Edited by strato

30 minutes ago, strato said:

Yeah. Okay how do we expand on that to get that rolling? Something to ponder.

Maybe the prize is you get your sign blown up on a billboard? 

You decide on the prize. Maybe you can get someone to donate their games tickets. Although that's not a prize but you get the idea. 

Edited by Jon Snow

Lol. I was think of it not as me, but a collective thing. My prize slush fund is pretty meager. 

Might consist of a personally donated service at this point. I wouldn't call my income situation fixed. More like broken.

I live in a place that the property taxes and insurance have me on a strict budget. It has gotten crazy. 

8 minutes ago, strato said:

Lol. I was think of it not as me, but a collective thing. My prize slush fund is pretty meager. 

Might consist of a personally donated service at this point. I wouldn't call my income situation fixed. More like broken.

I live in a place that the property taxes and insurance have me on a strict budget. It has gotten crazy. 

I think we all can relate to all of that.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I think we all can relate to all of that.

I am one of those still like to work and the skills have not eroded at all but have been ageism-ed out by my 'industry'. 

The golden years....

Edited by strato

It could be any team too for that matter.

The idea was originally do not play Young any more. It came off of the rumor about he will start 7 games or whatever that was. 

I was pissed hearing it and tired of arguing over it and was trying to get some humorous dialog going instead of the contentious stuff. 

My original idea was simply one of those red circles with the line struck through it like they use for no smoking no this no that,

And I was going to put the #9 part of Young's jersey inside that circle. I have crap image shopping skills or I'd have made that.

I was soliciting other ideas. Pretending it could get on a billboard. Really not being serious about it but would have enjoyed the other ideas, such as the Step Back Tep thing up there.

It evolved with Snow I think saying first that yard signs were a good idea, in relation to issues that could be created by doing a billboard, with the company or the team etc. 

And requires no real investment which I thought was a good idea too. Then it sort morphed into a contest concept. 

That's where we are. 

Looking to not really use Tepper as the butt of the joke but the recipient of the message.

I'm open to whatever there are no real rules or even official anything as of right now. Just have some fun with trying to be creative and stay out of trouble.

I had the idea that the old bottle cap puzzles which are like... image riddles I guess, could be a good way to not directly say something but maybe get people curious enough to solve it and maybe tell their friends about it. If it was done well maybe it gets popular and the message spreads and it just blows up on him.

Edited by strato