• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Much Would a Billboard Cost?

strato

22 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

What would you be looking to accomplish right this second with a billboard?

For me it wasn't really that serious a proposition but more a way to let off steam and have some levity; because this Bryce poo is oppressive and not a bit of fun.

However if we came with something really cool that could communicate to Tepper to stay the fug out of the football decisions, that could be good. 

16 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

If a sign outside of a restaurant gets his attention, a billboard damn sure will. 

I would just post the record since he has become owner with the quote that "mediocrity will not be tolerated". 

That is a strong message. Valid. 

I'm thinking the message that we have had enough; Young is a serious deal breaker... needs to somehow be communicated. 

It's a tricky one. 

Edited by strato

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Hell make your own sign and put it in your yard. If enough people do that it will get attention. 

That works too. Need to get a statement made that he will hear.

The stans will be out there destroying signs, they'll catch one with a trunk full. that'll be some entertainment. 

Just now, strato said:

That works too. Need to get a statement made that he will hear.

The stans will be out there destroying signs, they'll catch one with a trunk full. that'll be some entertainment. 

At some point the TV stations will pick up on it and ask Tepper directly. 

Just now, Jon Snow said:

At some point the TV stations will pick up on it and ask Tepper directly. 

No doubt. 

It would be best if there was a unified message. What could it be that wouldn't be viewed as mean spirited. 

I lol'd at myself thinking that the people pulled over with the signs in their trunk would be Bruyce's parents.

2 minutes ago, strato said:

No doubt. 

It would be best if there was a unified message. What could it be that wouldn't be viewed as mean spirited. 

I lol'd at myself thinking that the people pulled over with the signs in their trunk would be Bruyce's parents.

It doesn't have to be unified. It can be anything want want to say about how they feel about the state of the team. The funnier the better.

16 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

It doesn't have to be unified. It can be anything want want to say about how they feel about the state of the team. The funnier the better.

You know how the media is nowadays. The most sensational, over the top click bait stuff gets their attention. Which maybe isn't that helpful? 

At the same time, one or more of those signs will end up being unique and fresh and stand out, so more minds at work is a good thing too. 

Maybe auditioning some potential sign messages would be helpful or at least entertaining.