• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we now actively pulling for David Tepper to fail?

I don't recall anybody wanting him to fail.  I feel like in his earliest days people loved him.  He was very visible, he went to tailgates, he got us an MLS team, he dropped plans to improve facilities. All that was juxtaposed over the things we didn't like about Jerry Richardson, and his unceremonious exit. 

I really do think he's learning, but he screwed up so badly with football decisions it's going to take several years to fix. If he's learned to stay out of football decisions, he's going to be fine as an owner. If he hasn't, we will be the jets. 

He is not selling the team regardless. It makes him money. He seems to be backing off of everything and remaining more away a little so perhaps he is learning to know his place. I dont want the organization to fail more or fail harder, I want to see a turnaround day by day from here on out. If someone roots against the organization at this point I would say they should just probably support another team if they feel that toxic inside. Like it or not this is still a game and it is not worth that much toxicity inside to worry that much.

3 hours ago, OldhamA said:

I'd like him to lose all of his money so he's forced to sell the Panthers.

Short of that it looks like we're stuck with him. 

So tell us what he is doing this season that is so bad that you hope he loses all his money and is forced to sell? How is he currently meddling and being tyrannical to the point you hope the guy goes bankrupt. Boy thats some bad karma you are putting out there. Got to watch that poo, I learned at a point in my life karma or however one wants to look at it from any sort of spiritual or even religious standpoint is very real. Scary as hell to me personally and would never wish bad upon someone who is not actively and knowingly harming myself or a loved one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I don't think we need to pull for him to fail... I think it is already a predetermined conclusion this loser will be a clown of an owner and we will never be relevant again
    • The costco sounds very enticing and who knows, perhaps a diamond the rough could be found with that 7th rounder but i think adding Bryce could kill that deal.
    • I've watched this organization and this fanbase going crazy over the past few years, destroying everything that stands in the path of drafting the next Patrick Mahomes.  In this period of time we've traded our best players, traded our best picks, and fired our coaches all in attempt to find the next chosen qb in the NFL.  Meanwhile we're watching the two qbs we had before drafting Bryce play at a probowl level this year.  We apparently have an insatiable desire for suffering.     Before we hired Reich, I made a case that we should keep Darnold and invest our assets into drafting receivers, secondary help, and adding beef to the lines.  We had played pretty well down the stretch two years ago, developed an identity, and were poised to be competing for a playoff spot the following season.  Many on the board had thought the same thing, but many on here have a superbowl or bust mentality, and are willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater.       It needs to stop.  We need to focus on the development of our team.  We're fortunate enough to have stumbled across a qb that can actually throw some NFL passes, and it should serve as a reminder that it will be easier to be a good team if were a good team with an experienced quarterback, then being a good team with a rookie qb that has a bad team.      Right now we've found a number one receiver, we see progress out of Legette, the Oline is playing well, and Chubba is dynamic.  Lets resign the players who have shown they can play. They all looked liked ass under Bryce.  We don't need a Patrick Mahomes, we only need a qb thats good enough to allow our players to show what they can do.  If you have a good team you don't need an all world qb, it would be nice, but we don't need it.  We didn't need it in 03.   Lets fix this horrible defense, lets makes sure we have weapons, and lets roll with an experienced quarterback until we stumble across the opportunity to improve at the position without forcing it and decimating our franchise in the process.  Until then, lets make the playoffs next year.