• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we now actively pulling for David Tepper to fail?

I don't recall anybody wanting him to fail.  I feel like in his earliest days people loved him.  He was very visible, he went to tailgates, he got us an MLS team, he dropped plans to improve facilities. All that was juxtaposed over the things we didn't like about Jerry Richardson, and his unceremonious exit. 

I really do think he's learning, but he screwed up so badly with football decisions it's going to take several years to fix. If he's learned to stay out of football decisions, he's going to be fine as an owner. If he hasn't, we will be the jets. 

He is not selling the team regardless. It makes him money. He seems to be backing off of everything and remaining more away a little so perhaps he is learning to know his place. I dont want the organization to fail more or fail harder, I want to see a turnaround day by day from here on out. If someone roots against the organization at this point I would say they should just probably support another team if they feel that toxic inside. Like it or not this is still a game and it is not worth that much toxicity inside to worry that much.

3 hours ago, OldhamA said:

I'd like him to lose all of his money so he's forced to sell the Panthers.

Short of that it looks like we're stuck with him. 

So tell us what he is doing this season that is so bad that you hope he loses all his money and is forced to sell? How is he currently meddling and being tyrannical to the point you hope the guy goes bankrupt. Boy thats some bad karma you are putting out there. Got to watch that poo, I learned at a point in my life karma or however one wants to look at it from any sort of spiritual or even religious standpoint is very real. Scary as hell to me personally and would never wish bad upon someone who is not actively and knowingly harming myself or a loved one.

14 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah he's winning while also being the laughing stock of sports media.

Seems like every time I turn on ESPN or FOX they saying we are the worst team in football. Tepper literally has people talking about him as a a bad owner. He may be making money, but to his other billionaire friends he's the joke in the room. It must suck to be richer than most owners yet your product is the least successful.

Friends? You think Tepper has friends? lol

Even if he had friends you really think he would care what they think? He made billions by ruining people’s life’s. He loves being hated.

In his mind he has been extremely successful as the owner because he’s making tons of profit. The fact that everyone hates him is just a bonus.

I’m not rooting for him to fail, he’s already doing that without any wishes from me into the cosmos. I hope he figures out how to build an NFL team because his ideas for how to win in the NFL were clearly wrong. 

No?  I would much rather him continue to learn from his experience/mistakes.  He clearly wants to win, he clearly came in mistakenly thinking he knew more than everyone else.  He definitely seems to be taking a step back.  I have no idea why anyone would cheer for the team to be bad long term, especially when that doesn't guarantee in any way that he would even sell the team if so.