• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Kaye: Panthers might start Bryce Young final 7 games

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, strato said:

I tried and may try again. I stayed off the board a few days after the crap started up again. 

Probably why I started that Billboard thread as a distraction and outlet for it. 

You have to know when you are being baited.

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

Edited by Jon Snow

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

You have to know when you are being baited.

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

The media doesn't know I am alive. I had poo I wanted to say to one of the baiters for a couple of years that I finally took the bait. I don't regret it. 

1 minute ago, strato said:

The media doesn't know I am alive. I had poo I wanted to say to one of the baiters for a couple of years that I finally took the bait. I don't regret it. 

See. You are listening to media blow hards again. You have to stop doing that.

Also, social media is the devil.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I know. What a time suck. I got away from all this Panthers and NFL dysfunction  for a couple of seasons and it wasn't bad.

giphy.gif

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

23 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The risk is that you lose the locker room. All of your offensive skills position players are going to get very frustrated.

Can we say this enough so the children in charge of that organization may hear?  NO ONE wants to see him on the field again here, he has proven his lack of ability enough. 

Not only will he lose the locker room, but most fans will check out as well. Just admit you screwed up and cut bait. Bryce Young is the biggest bust in NFL history (considering the price), period. 

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

of all the fails in the history of the huddle, that one is #1 by a country mile

It’s kind of funny. 

The original person who coined the phrase is the most intense, hard to find words to describe, competitor this team will ever know. 

The other is the biggest soft spoken lamb this franchise will ever know. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, 33inNC said:

Can we say this enough so the children in charge of that organization may hear?  NO ONE wants to see him on the field again here, he has proven his lack of ability enough. 

Not only will he lose the locker room, but most fans will check out as well. Just admit you screwed up and cut bait. Bryce Young is the biggest bust in NFL history , period. 

It has nothing to do with price. J Russell had a better career then Bryce has had and he was the old biggest bust. The consensus won't be officially reached until some dummy trots him out on their team and he Youngs it up again forcing the pack to come to grips with what he is. He is now the biggest NFL bust ever even if it take others more time to catch up to that fact. 

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Or you listen to them like you listen to a heel wrestler cutting a promo.  They're just trying to get people worked up to generate some heat.  It's all about entertainment.

22 hours ago, SOJA said:

I'd say sit him and let his mystique build hopefully the dolphins bite this offseason and trade for him  

Thats where I'm coming from... don't expose his deficiencies anymore than he already has... I have to draw a line in the sand...if they trot his azz out there I will definitely not watch.

• Beer 1