• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Kaye: Panthers might start Bryce Young final 7 games

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

Lol

lol

lol

im dying here lol

Yeah I find it insulting to the locker room, to the fans, don't really care about Bryce or Teppers feelings, but they probably felt something maybe? It certainly doesn't bode well for trade value, and on top of all that it isn't even really believable in the first place because Bryce isn't anywhere near capable of being that dynamic. If Caleb Williams didn't embarrass us enough last week as a better young qb Daniels is gonna really seal the deal lol. The only silver lining might be that the Bears took the wrong QB with our draft pick lol. Both will still pan out better than Bryce

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah I find it insulting to the locker room, to the fans, don't really care about Bryce or Teppers feelings, but they probably felt something maybe? It certainly doesn't bode well for trade value, and on top of all that it isn't even really believable in the first place because Bryce isn't anywhere near capable of being that dynamic. If Caleb Williams didn't embarrass us enough last week as a better young qb Daniels is gonna really seal the deal lol. The only silver lining might be that the Bears took the wrong QB with our draft pick lol. Both will still pan out better than Bryce

I never doubted williams but understood the struggles cuz like bryce his college play style would need to be adjusted to succeed in the pros. he is just too physically talented to not figure it out eventually and that's also the reason why they took him instead of keeping fields....the ceiling is to high to pass up. Williams is also dedicated to his craft way more than fields and bryce. 

Edited by CPF4LIFE

9 hours ago, Shocker said:

There really isn’t much to lose here.  The players on this team aren’t stupid they understand the situation.  He has been a good teammate so I don’t see any mutiny happening.  If he does some good things it could help his stock which is low anyway.

I think it’s immature as hell to hate on a 23 guy in his second season to the level I’ve seen.  This fan base is toxic even if I totally understand why

YES...We are immature, toxic and HATERS for speaking on bryce. How many more times you need to tell us???

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The risk is that you lose the locker room. All of your offensive skills position players are going to get very frustrated.

Agreed. This would be a bad thing. You're choosing one player's development over the whole team's fighting spirit.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Agreed. This would be a bad thing. You're choosing one player's development over the whole team's fighting spirit.

Yeah, but you've got to give him another chance. Contrary to what folk want to believe, Bryce's problems are mostly mental not physical.

If this team was only giving a player 18 games to show who they were, they would have given up on Derrick Brown and Chuba. 

Some players take longer to develop. Some never develop. I do agree that they should have a short leash on him though. Maybe when they're mathematically eliminated, give him the last 4 games or so. 

I'm going to try and paint a picture of how dumb it would be to play Bryce Young again.

Imagine a man using a dating app.  The man matches with a woman, they go on a date and the man instantly realizes he was catfished.  The woman completely misrepresented herself, unattractive, annoying laugh, orders everything and expects you to pay for it all, and only talks about her cats.  The man says excuse me I need to use the bathroom and just dips out to escape the torture of having to let the woman down softly.

A few weeks pass.  The man reviews his matches on the app and sees pictures of this woman again.  The man says to himself, "the pictures do look good."  His memory is foggy of the woman and is tempted to message her again, then he thinks to himself, "screw that, I'm not getting double catfished by this woman."

The moral of the story is the worst thing the Panthers could do is get double catfished by Bryce Young.  

Edited by TheMaulClaw
  • Pie 1