• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Kaye: Panthers might start Bryce Young final 7 games

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

That's true, but we also have to find out if Bryce is our guy or not. We don't have time to go through this again next season. I rather we get it out the way this year.

Johnson is a FA regardless of Bryce or not. We know he has talent with a decent QB. Our Oline is locked up. Johnson on a discount sounds good to me.

If Bryce can't beat out his backup he's not the guy. If he wasn't the 1st overall pick, he'd have been cut already. 

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

We said he wasn't available for trade.

If this report is true he's about to be our starting QB again.

Panthers are telling you how they feel about Bryce. This franchise is stupid. Wake up people.

It’s true because Dalton needs a backup. A 4th rounder isn’t worth it if  signing Tim Boyle is the alternative 

8 minutes ago, strato said:

All he can do is make us NGAF. Again.

When have you gave a fug in the Tepper era?

Wilks ball was the only time I remember giving a fug about this team. We were playing for something. Every other year has been trash under Tepper.

Unfortunately Bryce starting will mean very minimal development for our young WR's and TE which will then delay their development further. Why do that? We know he is not the answer now so time to worry about developing the younger players who catch passes. It will hurt us in the long run to start Bryce again since we know he really isnt capable of making NFL throws. I dont understand this mindset as it only hurts others development.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

It’s true because Dalton needs a backup. A 4th rounder isn’t worth it if  signing Tim Boyle is the alternative 

You think Bryce is a backup?

His play said he doesn't even belong on a NFL field. 

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

We said he wasn't available for trade.

If this report is true he's about to be our starting QB again.

Panthers are telling you how they feel about Bryce. This franchise is stupid. Wake up people.

It was to save us from the embarrassment of having the offers leaked.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

When have you gave a fug in the Tepper era?

Wilks ball was the only time I remember giving a fug about this team. We were playing for something. Every other year has been trash under Tepper.

I started to GAF when they finally put him out of our misery. At enjoy watching the games a little. The offense a little I mean. 

You know I was a Wilks guy. I don't suffer from SB or bust like, which people got what they asked for. I just want to watch competitive ball with the team not eliminated by December 1st, and some hope for better than that. 

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You think Bryce is a backup?

His play said he doesn't even belong on a NFL field. 

He’s be serviceable if he treated every game like practice and grew a pair. He guides his throws like a putter with the yips. He would never start over Dalton if the gap in practice was that large