• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Kaye: Panthers might start Bryce Young final 7 games

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

They waited too long to trade him.

Miami was the rumored team they about to get Tua back soon. Who else would want him at this point?

Raiders clearly going for a QB in the draft. I can't see any other teams.

They could not afford to do it without some major, I don't even know what they could do. The only way it works is next league year with a post June 1 designation if I remember right. Feel free to straight me out on the cap details if that is not correct. 

Just now, Ghostofdelhomme said:

Dalton’s immobility is a serious problem and he is regressing. He didn’t get sacked once last game had little to show for it. Dalton is a better pure thrower but there will never be explosive plays. Time for nothing to lose midget ball

It was never time for that. he is horrible.

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

That's true, but we also have to find out if Bryce is our guy or not. We don't have time to go through this again next season. I rather we get it out the way this year.

Johnson is a FA regardless of Bryce or not. We know he has talent with a decent QB. Our Oline is locked up. Johnson on a discount sounds good to me.

Bryce is not the guy. He’s not it. We know what we have with Bryce. 

It is a waste of time trotting him out there in hopes of development. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

yeah if you want something more than a dust bunny in a trade for him you don't put him out there for everyone to see and get confirmation of what we already know

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The Panthers don't. Which is why he's still on the roster. We are a joke of a franchise. They waited to long to trade him. Miami was rumored to be interested. Tua will be back soon so they are off the list.

Yeah they do. You don't bench your #1 overall pick two games into his second season unless you've already made up your mind.

• Pie 1

Just now, AggieLean said:

He doesn’t need “development” as much as he needs his sack to drop and start slinging it downfield. I’m fine with him playing the second half if Dalton is struggling. Or even some designed runs or rpos to switch it up that Dalton can’t do

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

He doesn’t need “development” as much as he needs his sack to drop and start slinging it downfield. I’m fine with him playing the second half if Dalton is struggling. Or even some designed runs or rpos to switch it up that Dalton can’t do

He’s not gone do that. Bryce knows if he starts slinging it, them ints will rack up and he’ll be out of the league so fast. Bryce knows his limitations. He’s a smart guy. 

Also, if he starts slinging it, it’ll be a FS’s dream day. He’s going to throw ints in the same area. It’s either that, or a pick 6 on the out route 

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 1