• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Kaye: Panthers might start Bryce Young final 7 games

15 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Wait the locker room is good right now. We still losing games.

What's the difference?

Losing games is one thing. Having your players mentally quit on the staff and organization is an entirely different ordeal.

This is their livelihoods. They're playing to put film on tape. For pending free agents playing with trash Bryce for a good chunk of the season could literally cost them millions of dollars.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Losing games is one thing. Having your players mentally quit on the staff and organization is an entirely different ordeal.

This is their livelihoods. They're playing to put film on tape. For pending free agents playing with trash Bryce for a good chunk of the season could literally cost them millions of dollars.

That's true, but we also have to find out if Bryce is our guy or not. We don't have time to go through this again next season. I rather we get it out the way this year.

Johnson is a FA regardless of Bryce or not. We know he has talent with a decent QB. Our Oline is locked up. Johnson on a discount sounds good to me.

• The D 1

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

That's true, but we also have to find out if Bryce is our guy or not. We don't have time to go through this again next season. I rather we get it out the way this year.

Johnson is a FA regardless of Bryce or not. We know he has talent with a decent QB. Our Oline is locked up. Johnson on a discount sounds good to me.

Let some other fan base suffer through that poo. The question was already well answered.

1 minute ago, strato said:

Let some other fan base suffer through that poo. The question was already well answered.

They waited too long to trade him.

Miami was the rumored team they about to get Tua back soon. Who else would want him at this point?

Raiders clearly going for a QB in the draft. I can't see any other teams.

This is how a first year HC justifies getting fired. They would have to trade away most of the guys going into free agency to avoid a riot. It would also kill any chance of other players improving.

Whatever, if it ends up in the rebuild I wanted to see this year then fine. Tune out until they demolish this retool.

• Flames 1