• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

24 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Damn homie you was one of the cool dudes on this board. You loss some cool points with this comment.

KB was good for 1 season. He fell off after that and got fat. Funchess I don't ever recall being good. At best he was a decent #3 WR. He fell off as well.

Bro, come on. The guys you are comparing them to barely ever contributed or not at all. It’s a fair statement 

35 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Damn homie you was one of the cool dudes on this board. You loss some cool points with this comment.

KB was good for 1 season. He fell off after that and got fat. Funchess I don't ever recall being good. At best he was a decent #3 WR. He fell off as well.

To be fair, KB struggled after his mom passed. He never really recovered. I feel bad for him…

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Bro, come on. The guys you are comparing them to barely ever contributed or not at all. It’s a fair statement 

They were good for 1 season. Neither actually developed into a #1 WR. 

Clearly the other WRs were just awful.

11 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

To be fair, KB struggled after his mom passed. He never really recovered. I feel bad for him…

Yeah that was sad. Maybe we should have gave him a pass for getting out of shape. Stuff like that can cause depression. Hope the guy is doing well in life.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah that was sad. Maybe we should have gave him a pass for getting out of shape. Stuff like that can cause depression. Hope the guy is doing well in life.

I think he played for Buffalo later but couldn’t ever get back to form. 

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Jarrett, Benjamin, Funchess, TMJ, Mingo and I'm sure I missed many more.

I count Benjamin as a hit, he just lost heart. I feel like WR takes such focus/competitiveness that guys get to this level and just don’t want to go against top DBs every play. 

He has all the tools but unfortunately for him I believe that his issues may come from something there we are not seeing behind the scenes like work ethic or not committed as he should be in some way shape or form. I don't know this for sure but i get the feeling there is more there to the story than we have ever known.

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Our drafted WR closet has more skeletons than a serial killer.

You missed Colbert. I guess one could argue Carruth but those circumstances were....unique.

Oddly, we have had a couple of underappreciated 2nd rounders with solid careers. LaFell and Samuel. Not star players but good journeyman role players that were worthy of those picks in the end(mostly not for us).

Lafell was a 3rd rounder

Edited by X-Clown

And the case for Scott Fitterer being possibly the worst GM in NFL history continues to build. We are still well within the range of aftershocks due to his complete and utter mismanagement of the roster and resources of this franchise.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Death of anyone close at a young age is really tough. Your mama would be really horrible. Yeah. Too bad he couldn't channel all that pain into his game. 

• Pie 1