• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrace Marshall

27 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Shame for him that he didn't end up panning out but man, Carolina has such a horrible, horrible history with WR selections. It's kind of impressive in a dumpster fire kind of way. 

Jarrett, Benjamin, Funchess, TMJ, Mingo and I'm sure I missed many more.

• Beer 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I would only consider trading Adam Thielen and Miles Sanders at this point. I like Thielen but this is so the young WR's can have the most opportunity for development since we are using a QB capable of throwing the ball more than 5 yards and they now have a shot at development.  Plus it gives Thielen a chance to go to a team who may be chasing a ring if that's what he wants. I would trade Sanders also but nobody wants him or that contract and he holds no value to anyone I have a feeling. He isn't doing us any good and I feel as if any other young back from any teams practice squad could match that production easily. I still would not rush Brooks along and would give that knee all the time it needs especially for a RB who will be making many cuts in live game situations. No reason to rush him along and at this point I'm okay with pretending we can't have him this season and just making sure that knee is completely well to 100%. If game action this year then very light carries and a major backup role for him to mainly just watch. Either way we don't need sanders but nobody is offering us a thing for him due to how he has looked since in Carolina and that contract of his so it is just wishful thinking on my behalf   
    • Ideally take a big trade down like the Bears got from us. This teams needs 10+ starters lol need a huge infusion of talent to turn things around. Unless you're fully convinced the guy sitting there is the next Tom Brady gonna look to trade and go BPA the whole way and just stack the roster with as much talent as I can.