• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets Trade for Devante Adams

Hoenheim

4 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Cam was young. Prime Cam should have had a #1 WR.

Mahomes had Kelce and he also had Hill.

A TE wasn't enough. The media even discussed the lack of weapons Cam had during his career. This is not made up it's facts.

Ginn Jr. and Kelvin Benjamin was what they put around prime Cam. Just terrible!

But dont forget benjamin was a nasty beast his rookie year and I believe would have turned into an extremely dominant WR had his mind been there and his work ethic been there as well as had he stayed away from too many CiCi's Pizza buffets.

Ginn wasnt a record breaker but man that dude was awesome at the deep bomb. If Benjamin would have panned out as the bad ass he looked like his rookie year and grown from there with good mental health and a solid work ethic we would have won the super bowl with Cam and Benjamin would be on hall of fame pace career IMHO

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Adams was on Pat McAfee with Rodgers today lol

Dude trying to get some clout spreading false rumors lol

It was a rumor he posted about Dionte Johnson being traded to the chiefs, I didn’t know where else to post that bc it was just a rumor and didn’t think it needed its own thread. 

17 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

It was a rumor he posted about Dionte Johnson being traded to the chiefs, I didn’t know where else to post that bc it was just a rumor and didn’t think it needed its own thread. 

My bad I thought you were talking about Adams.

• Pie 1