• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Draft Pick Status (Week 7)

*This is not a tanking endorsement. Just a statement about what needs to happen this weekend to improve our current draft stock

Current Draft order:

1  New England 1-5 (SOS = .454)

2  Cleveland 1-5 (SOS = .510)

3  Jacksonville 1-5  (SOS =  .521)

4  Carolina 1-5 (SOS = .535)

5 LA Rams 1-4 (SOS = .500)

6 Tennessee 1-4 (SOS = .541)

Games that matter to the Panthers draft position.  If the bold team wins, it raises our current draft stock.

Carolina @ Washington

Cincinnati @ Cleveland

Tennessee @ Buffalo

Las Vegas @ LA Rams

Kansas City @ San Francisco

Baltimore @ Tampa Bay

Denver @ New Orleans

Seattle @ Atlanta

Its is what it is.. I think that we let BY ride the bench until after the bye week and then its all him for the rest of the season. 

Ultimately we need players. I honestly dont think we are too far away from competing... NEXT year we get DB back and we use this off season to fix the defense... then plunk in a QB and viola! ..............

31 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Are you kidding me. This is the norm since Tepper took over. After 6 weeks our season is usually over.

Draft time baby!

At least we actually have a first round pick this year. Our 2nd from the Rams is looking good so far!

• Beer 1

So far it looks like the Panthers are the only team in the group that really need a qb. Cleveland can have Sanders and his ego maniac Dad if they want them but I'm not sure they will pull the trigger. I hope the do and it Sanders.

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

So far it looks like the Panthers are the only team in the group that really need a qb. Cleveland can have Sanders and his ego maniac Dad if they want them but I'm not sure they will pull the trigger. I hope the do and it Sanders.

Rams and Titans could use one. Especially the Titans. I bet the Raiders drop down over the season too.