• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At this point, who gives a poo?

Knaakedup

10 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

If you treat this season as an extended preseason it makes it easier to stomach watching. It's experience for the rookies and allows you a more thorough evaluation of your backups against other teams starters. Maybe 1 or 2 nfl level starters develop out of this abomination of a team for next year's attempt at team building. 

actually a great way to look at the season. 

focus is on getting better and evaluating. win what we can, but try to set the tone and build the culture so we can hit the ground running with the program. we find out who can develop into something good going down the road and see where else we can improve personnel in the offseason. 

you have to take the long view and have patience. 

• Beer 3

5 hours ago, Waldo said:

Tepper is a bit unpredictable. He tossed 3 QBs out quick who could have been serviceable but kept Rhule for a 3rd year. It just seems who is in with him is safe until they aren't. I'm also not sure the pitch wasn't 'get him ready later in the season' yet with Young. And how that effects his hires this year is still unknown.

Nothing has changed. His will still governs the team, he still hires his kinds of people and they will continue to stink until they stop the BS they have been doing since he started being hands on with the team.

Good point, it is definitely a possibility not to be dismissed. I sure hope not. 

But, you have the coup de gras of Dalton showing what Young is not, immediately without hesitation and in living ginger color. No one could miss that. No one.

The only recourse at that point for a stan, is the Panthers ruined him. Because he very obviously can't hold a candle to a journeyman NFL QB, and there must be a reason - right? Yeah that's it, they ruined him. 

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, strato said:

Good point, it is definitely a possibility not to be dismissed. I sure hope not. 

But, you have the coup de gras of Dalton showing what Young is not, immediately without hesitation and in living ginger color. No one could miss that. No one.

The only recourse at that point for a stan, is the Panthers ruined him. Because he very obviously can't hold a candle to a journeyman NFL QB, and there must be a reason - right? Yeah that's it, they ruined him. 

IDK what to expect with Young from the team moving forward but until he is gone or we know the real plan is I'm not getting my hopes up yet. 

Stan's minds are not worth wondering about IMO. That went out the window when they starting stanning. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

IDK what to expect with Young from the team moving forward but until he is gone or we know the real plan is I'm not getting my hopes up yet. 

Stan's minds are not worth wondering about IMO. That went out the window when they starting stanning. 

I may change their nickname to spams at this point but I was putting Tepper in that category.

It has been brutal if you are a person who saw it from the jump. Like before the draft.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, strato said:

I may change their nickname to spams at this point but I was putting Tepper in that category.

It has been brutal if you are a person who saw it from the jump. Like before the draft.

Last year was a new low in brutality from every angle. At least the infighting was entertaining I guess. This year there is hope that it's almost over (the all time low) and just getting back to normal bad is refreshing...which is a whole bag I'm not unpacking. 

• Beer 1

The Wilks 'era' was the high point of 7 years of ownership. fug projecting him as a crap coach, we saw results that overshadow all other coaches in the Tepper 'era'. That is indisputable. A fact.

We would about kill for that now. 

And I am 90% positive on Canales, fwiw. I like him as the HC. See a way forward with him. We'll see.