• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At this point, who gives a poo?

Knaakedup

1 minute ago, strato said:

The complaining about the complaining has been way out of hand, now in year two. 

Yeah I don't get the complaining about others complaining...? It's like double standard or something....? Things suck in certain aspects for sure but I don't see myself ever not giving a poo or caring at all. I mean, if still like to see a win and some good play. The day comes that I don't give a poo at all is the day I stop watching totally. I think they are trying to right the shop but from what I see as the product on the field, it won't be happening overnight. Heck, I have all the hope in the world of young WR's and TE's getting a chance to develop just by having a guy at QB who is not afraid to throw it further than 3 yards. I don't feel any of us think we are going to the playoffs here but I feel most of us would like to see this team look like they are improving as the season progresses and we want to see our young players develop at least.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Yeah I don't get the complaining about others complaining...? It's like double standard or something....? Things suck in certain aspects for sure but I don't see myself ever not giving a poo or caring at all. I mean, if still like to see a win and some good play. The day comes that I don't give a poo at all is the day I stop watching totally. I think they are trying to right the shop but from what I see as the product on the field, it won't be happening overnight. Heck, I have all the hope in the world of young WR's and TE's getting a chance to develop just by having a guy at QB who is not afraid to throw it further than 3 yards. I don't feel any of us think we are going to the playoffs here but I feel most of us would like to see this team look like they are improving as the season progresses and we want to see our young players develop at least.

I think we hit bottom in 2023 and in game three of 2024 started the long climb away from that.

It has definitely been a steady year by year decline under Tepper's 'leadership'. Un-arguable.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

If you treat this season as an extended preseason it makes it easier to stomach watching. It's experience for the rookies and allows you a more thorough evaluation of your backups against other teams starters. Maybe 1 or 2 nfl level starters develop out of this abomination of a team for next year's attempt at team building. 

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

If you treat this season as an extended preseason it makes it easier to stomach watching. It's experience for the rookies and allows you a more thorough evaluation of your backups against other teams starters. Maybe 1 or 2 nfl level starters develop out of this abomination of a team for next year's attempt at team building. 

That was my attitude and the reason I wasn't even upset about the preseason stuff. We had the whole year to practice. I knew it. 

Others did but they can't stick to it when the games start. I mean I love to win a game as  much as anyone and am never unhappy about that but we knew what we were in store for. 

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

Fan how you want. Also nothing has changed until it has. Under Tepper nothing has really changed  date yet. Sorry but it's true until it isn't. 

The Tepper I have observed for 7 long years or whatever it is, would never have accepted benching his draft folly that quick. 

So he has changed in one area at least a little. Or seems to be trying to.