• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best and worst PFF grades from Panthers' Week 6 loss to Falcons

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Ian Thomas with a worse grade than Jonathan Mingo is so fitting for this franchise. Three regime changes and still going strong. The Panthers in a nutshell.

Pretty sure panthers could cut all their te pick up fa and ps off other rosters and get better play out of them.  

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

That Chuba grade makes no sense, he was balling. Did he miss like ten blocks or something? Doubtful

Seeing him as only 4 points better than Mingo, that is not a reliable grading system they are using. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

My biggest issue with pff grading is they might see something as negative but that’s what said player was tasked to do.

I don't how they grade but there are a lot of times it doesn't match up with what I thought I saw. And this is for sure one of those times. 

Aside for the grading, we got called for a bullshit roll block or whatever they call it these days (he went into the guy shoulder to waist at least, got defeated and pushed down and THAT was called, as if he just went low to start with). And on my rewatch they clearly did it to our player on the other side of the same play. I think it was 77 they went low just like that on. 

Edited by strato

2 hours ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Brady Christensen is a pleasant surprise. If he can emerge as a long-term answer at center that's huge.

BC's in a contract year but center would be the perfect fit for him since he is a more athletic, pulling type linemen and his "short arms" would be much of an issue since he isn't going against edge rushers while on the inside