• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have accepted that Bryce is a bust

Frank9999

We'll have finished paying for him next draft, that'll be fun. 

Giving up pick 33 or something for a guy we can't get a 6th for. When that's done, all the spilt milk will be out of the glass and on the floor. 

They need to move him ASAP when that calendar turns to the new league year, and just keep walkin'. Take the hit whatever it is; his mere presence is a threat to progress.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Don't tell anyone. There's still people who think he's great so they just might be able to trade him for something, anything really. 

I have a friend who argues till he's blue in the face that Bryce just needs a new shot with a coach that configure an offense around his skillset. I am like "What skillset! He does nothing well!". He's not the biggest, doesn't have the best pocket presence, he isn't the fastest, but he does have a weak arm!

1 hour ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

SF moved on quickly from Lance. We should do the same 

easier for them, given they stumbled upon a rookie who went undefeated until the NFCCG

we got an empty cupboard. 

5 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

I have a friend who argues till he's blue in the face that Bryce just needs a new shot with a coach that configure an offense around his skillset. I am like "What skillset! He does nothing well!". He's not the biggest, doesn't have the best pocket presence, he isn't the fastest, but he does have a weak arm!

I think he could post a winning record in a 100% healthy SF O.  That's about it. 

• Pie 1

I remember during his first preseason I was questioning his arm strength and I got poo-ed on by several forum members who said I was just grasping at straws and I didn't know what I was talking about. 

Edited by ACobra289
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

Show him the 2024 passing charts. 

And ask him how that is supposed to work.

Edited by strato
  • The D 1