• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have accepted that Bryce is a bust

Frank9999

5 hours ago, NorthTryon said:

I have a friend who argues till he's blue in the face that Bryce just needs a new shot with a coach that configure an offense around his skillset. I am like "What skillset! He does nothing well!". He's not the biggest, doesn't have the best pocket presence, he isn't the fastest, but he does have a weak arm!

Only offense young does well in is one that has all probowl rb and rb and he only has to pass 5 times a game.  Like you said he has no nfl qualities no clue what the panthers saw in him to make that kind of trade

i just don't understand why it is so hard for some  people to accept that Bryce Young is a bust & move on ?

the quicker you do that then the better off you will be in the long run .it's pretty basic common sense at this point ....

just saying

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, bandu said:

i just don't understand why it is so hard for some  people to accept that Bryce Young is a bust & move on ?

the quicker you do that then the better off you will be in the long run .it's pretty basic common sense at this point ....

just saying

And the less aggravated I will be. So tired of the excuse making that still happens daily.  
Thanks to Canales for not playing him Sunday.  

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1

He’s going to end up playing again at some point this season due to injury or whatever. There is going to be so much hype from the 10% of the fan base that hasn’t accepted it that it’s going to be sickening. It will be a complete implosion and what little draft value he had left will disappear.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• If Hubbard does not want bank breaking money, I would absolutely resign him again but he has been through quite a losing culture here since he was drafted so I fear may not want to resign with this team. I can't blame him or fault him if he does not as unless I absolutely loved Charlotte and had to live here I would want to expand my world and see if I could get with an organization where they have more culture of winning consistency and potentially a more stable environment already set-up where they may be just a good running back away from competing for the playoffs etc.
    • Do that deal but instead of the 7th give them Bryce 
    • Don't really love any of these dudes  I'd wait until 2026 to draft a qb unless you're just picking up a flyer on one of these guys listed in R5- R7 or something.  Whole team is too talented deprived to be reaching for QBs of questionable ability to translate to the NFL at this point. I'd be pissed drafting any of them in R1. That let's me know either Canales, Morgan, Tepperr, or all 3 of them have not learned their lesson and are desperately grasping for a quick cure all again.  At least not having to trade up for the qb would make it more tolerable. But imo, you use it on a can't miss player. If we have pick 1 2 or 3 , you can basically draft the unanimous #1 offensive or defensive players in the draft at almost any position.  Game breaking WR to grow with Legette and Diontae. Game breaking edge to bring the defense back from the dead!!  Superb corner to pair with Jaycee to make a shut down secondary unit . fug these qbs