• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have accepted that Bryce is a bust

Frank9999

And I am cool with it. I also think Canales and Morgan have accepted it too. I think they are both done with him and have managed to convince Tepper. Look at this guy and his size, look at his complete inability to process NFL defenses. He was all smoke and mirrors. its ok, it happens.
Let Dave and Dan Morgan tear this team down and build it from ground up. that is our only hope for future tbh. We have some good young pieces, you just build on to that and keep building. Bust QBs happen all the time, it is what it is. I dont even care if he leaves and has a little success I am convinced he will just never really amount to much. Look at the extreme physically disadvantage he has, hes not gonna last long in this league anyways. 

For life of me I dont get where all the hype came from. 

lets just move the heck on. 

Edited by Frank9999
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

I still remember that one fan that showed up to the draft wearing a custom made CJ Stroud Panthers jersey. People were making fun of him but man that is a haunting image with hindsight now. 

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

It was inevitable with his talent level. 

They also don't keep a #3 on the active roster so I'm not convinced everyone in that house understands how bad of an NFL player Young is yet. I get the feeling he is 'in training' and that is horrifying because it shows a complete lack of understanding of talent by people who still run the team. 

This chapter isn't over yet but I will be celebrating when it is. 

I was screaming for Stroud months before the draft because I could tell Young would bust. Not only did his measurable suck, so does his personality. You have to have some swagger and energy to be an NFL qb. He has 0 personality. It's crazy how the professionals who drafted him couldn't see that.