• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would You Get a QB in 2025 draft, or not??

Hoenheim

I dont know for sure if Deion is gonna orchestrate where his son gets drafted and I think it's to early to think about that specifically. All I know right now is that if you are a team that needs a qb it will be hard to pass up on Sanders. It's too risky, especially a team thats passed up on multiple qbs the last couple years. You always take a qb when the opportunity is there cuz you never know when it won't be.  Not to mention the FA route doesn't look good for the future, there is no Kurt cousins, baker or geno available soon. 

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I dont know for sure if Deion is gonna orchestrate where his son gets drafted and I think it's to early to think about that specifically. All I know right now is that if you are a team that needs a qb it will be hard to pass up on Sanders. It's too risky, especially a team thats passed up on multiple qbs the last couple years. You always take a qb when the opportunity is there cuz you never know when it won't be.  Not to mention the FA route doesn't look good for the future, there is no Kurt cousins, baker or geno available soon. 

What if Geno is available? They can cut him for next to nothing and he carries s big cap hit….

I think the only real QB option is Cam Ward IF he continues to ball out. The other QBs are hit or miss. I think Sanders has great potential but he and is father are a circus. If they want to come to the Panthers you would have to do due diligence. Wr from Arizona is good, Will Johnson from Michigan is good, DL Mason Graham is good. At this point, we just need talent. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Ward is talented, but he makes a lot of mistakes. The WOW plays make you forget. Stuff like that scares me, because he could very well be a athlete in college football. Those WOW plays aren't happening at the next level. Can he sit on the pocket and beat you with his arm? I haven't seen that so far.

I'm not completely out on Ward, I just have to see more. Once again he plays in the weak ACC. I want to see how he does vs SEC competition in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I can see Miami being the team that trades up for Sanders and if Miami had a season where they pick 7-10 ish I would jump on trading back with them.

The sexy markets Vegas/Miami/NY are the ideal landing spots.

He was with the Raiders owner taking pics a few weeks ago. They might be the sucker willing to trade the farm for Sanders. Which is why I desperately want the #1 pick. We can get a lot for that pick.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Ward is talented, but he makes a lot of mistakes. The WOW plays make you forget. Stuff like that scares me, because he could very well be a athlete in college football. Those WOW plays aren't happening at the next level. Can he sit on the pocket and beat you with his arm? I haven't seen that so far.

I'm not completely out on Ward, I just have to see more. Once again he plays in the weak ACC. I want to see how he does vs SEC competition in the playoffs.

You can’t knock Ward for playing in the ACC and like Sanders who plays in the Big 12?? Right now he has 20 TDs to 5 INTs, Sanders is 17 to 4. Looks like he is cutting back on his TOs to me. Ward can’t beat you with his arm but he is 2nd in the league in passing yards even after having his bye week? He just rallied to beat two different teams one which he was down by 21 mostly with his arm. He sits back and reads defenses like Sanders. Both kind of hold on to the ball too long, but they are getting away with it. 

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

You can’t knock Ward for playing in the ACC and like Sanders who plays in the Big 12?? Right now he has 20 TDs to 5 INTs, Sanders is 17 to 4. Looks like he is cutting back on his TOs to me. Ward can’t beat you with his arm but he is 2nd in the league in passing yards even after having his bye week? He just rallied to beat two different teams one which he was down by 21 mostly with his arm. He sits back and reads defenses like Sanders. Both kind of hold on to the ball too long, but they are getting away with it. 

Ward has elite Oline play.

Sanders has proven he can still function in the pocket without his 3 starting WRs and a bad Oline. 

Tbh I'm not high on any of these QBs. I'm just saying if you asking me who's the best QB prospect it's Sanders.

I wouldn't be mad at the Ward pick, I just fear he's a gamble. Dual threat QBs are the new wave, but Ward just hasn't impressed me as QBs in the past.

Jayden Daniels was impressive. I had him as the best QB last year. I was screaming for Chicago to draft him #1.

This class just doesn't have that kind of QB imo.

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Ward has a superior and more compact throwing motion. Can throw off script rolling right or left. He’s a decisive runner.

• Pie 1