• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We're not far away

5 hours ago, TD alt said:

I have been listening to your continual skepticism. If Legette, Wallace and JB (who should have the easiest path) turn out to be legit starters, that's a damned good draft. Coker, though undrafted, would just be icing on the cake. JT Sanders could still carve out a starting role as well, which would make 2024 an extraordinary draft. Coaching will play a part in all this, but I'd still say that the needle is moving up, not down for our youngsters.

You are literally describing the best case scenario. I mean, we ALL hope that transpires but it's also very unlikely that it does.

If so, it would be a historic draft for the franchise(in terms of total starters).

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, Teddy2SuperBowlHeartBreaks said:

Watching yesterdays games I'm convinced that we are in a better position than teams like the Jaguars, Cowboys etc that are trying to build around Mid QBs that they've overpaid, and its just a waste of everybody's time. In todays NFL you need a top 8 QB and above average team around them, or a perfect team around a mid QB. The Jags are going to waste another 3 years convinced that Lawrence is a Top QB but he is mid.  Dallas might move on sooner. Our season is a complete success in that we know we have to find another QB next year in the draft. We won't waste any more time, meaning we are by default closer to finding our next franchise QB.

Another thing about yesterdays game, the talent on the offense isn't bad. Johnson looks like he can be a number 1. I've liked Legette thus far, all things considered. This offense with a Plus starter at QB would be at the very least fun to watch again. If the FO spends resources on the defense that unit should be closer to average next year. This division will be ass  as the Bucs get older, the Saints cap finally explodes. The Falcons future hinges on an oft injured unknown prospect at QB. I think we can get a better QB in the 2025 draft. We're one pick away.

Clyde Schwartz Gossip: Did Shedeur Sanders Transfer To Colorado

1727579678974430.gif.14d6eaaa917c4b3d04deae052fbd97a9.gif

I don’t see how we are better positioned than Dallas or even the Jags.

Both have better base talent that projects out past this year IMO.  Think coaching is really hurting both of those teams right now. 

One pick away? Sorry I am not trying to be a jerk and we are all in the same boat here but what are you talking about? Wash has a bad D, better off then Dallas..yada..yada. Dallas has top 10 QB, top 10 WR, and maybe the best D player in the league. Wash has pulled their starters in 2 games because they were blowing the other team out?

We have been blown out in 4 games. Two of which are average teams with no argument. Have we become so numb to 18 pt blow outs while using an old journey men washed QB. Sorry this just rubbed me the wrong way.

Edited by Deltek44