• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We're not far away

10 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Unrealistic? Damn, take those rose colored glasses off. Wallace isn’t Luke but he’s played as well as TD, Beason and Morgan?

Legette has been better than Mingo/TMJ thankfully but I don’t think he’s popped like a few of the top WRs have. He’s 10th in rookie receiving yards which isn’t bad but he’s not exceeding his draft slot. He’s also one of two rookies in the top 10 in yards that is already 23. The others are around 1.5 to 2+ years younger.

I’m happy that Legette doesn’t look like our normal picks but you are being more unrealistic about where they are already.

Dude, they've only had scant opportunity, and, yes, Wallace has played very well. His first week starting, he lead the team in tackling with 15 tackles (10 solo), and this past Sunday he had 9 tackles (6 solo) and one forced fumble and a fumble recovery. I don't know what more you want a rookie to do; Hell, any player.

Edited by TD alt
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

43 minutes ago, TD alt said:

Dude, they've only had scant opportunity, and, yes, Wallace has played very well. His first week starting, he lead the team in tackling with 15 tackles (10 solo), and this past Sunday he had 9 tackles (6 solo) and one forced fumble and a fumble recovery. I don't know what more you want a rookie to do; Hell, any player.

Wallace was saddled with a lot more than what was ideal. They were working him in but then bang, guess what Trevin, you are starting this week. And oh yeah, you are going to need to make the defensive calls too. 

If he could just play and have someone else handling all the extra mental stuff of the calls and lining people up, he would probably be showing better. I am not down on him at all. 

• Pie 1