• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Start Bryce from here on out….

TheBigKat

17 hours ago, Deltek44 said:

Its a no-brainer. You just lost to a middle of the road team at home by 18.

And it would have been 25 points if the Atlanta runner had not elected to stop just short of the Panthers goal line at games end.

3 hours ago, CRA said:

I think they should run Dionte and XL at 1 and 2 and put Coker in the slot 

demote Mingo 

They already have.  Coker, Legette, and Johnson all got more offensive snaps.  Once Thielen comes back, I doubt Mingo will see much time at all unless more injuries occur.  

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

They already have.  Coker, Legette, and Johnson all got more offensive snaps.  Once Thielen comes back, I doubt Mingo will see much time at all unless more injuries occur.  

I don't see the point in inserting Theilen back into his old role either.  We aren't developing Andy Dalton.  We ain't winning games.  Him racking up 700 yards to end this year doesn't help us.  

21 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don't see the point in inserting Theilen back into his old role either.  We aren't developing Andy Dalton.  We ain't winning games.  Him racking up 700 yards to end this year doesn't help us.  

For most of the season, Canales is going to try to win.  If he doesn't, then he is going to have a much harder time getting the good players to come here.  And if he isn't trying to win, then I don't want him as coach.  Given the frequency of injuries in the NFL, there is a good chance the young guys will get development regardless of whether Thielen starts or not.