• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Start Bryce from here on out….

TheBigKat

3 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

No guarantees of that.  Believe it or not, there are some pretty bad teams out there.  But we will likely have at a minimum, a top five pick.  

And that's good enough, racing for number 1 will always be dumbfounded and the reason  why you can't keep in players around.

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

And that's good enough, racing for number 1 will always be dumbfounded and the reason  why you can't keep in players around.

That top 5 should be the best edge rusher in the draft too, not a QB in a middling quarterback draft.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

That top 5 should be the best edge rusher in the draft too, not a QB in a middling quarterback draft.

Or just the best defensive player available. If there isn't a edge worth that spot then i dont want to reach, thats not how you operate. We need blue chip talent period preferably on defense at all positions. Take the best guy who will make a instant impact or trade down if you have offers. 

14 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We can play Bryce a few games later. I want to keep getting a fair look at our young receivers in the meantime.

Yes I want to see Coker get legit WR2 reps. He reminds me of a Thielen/Cotchery type but young. Already a better route runner and separator than XL, less gimmicky, just a pro vibe

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Yes I want to see Coker get legit WR2 reps. He reminds me of a Thielen/Cotchery type but young. Already a better route runner and separator than XL, less gimmicky, just a pro vibe

I think they should run Dionte and XL at 1 and 2 and put Coker in the slot 

demote Mingo 

• Beer 1