• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Start Bryce from here on out….

TheBigKat

In reality it will have to happen at some point. Assuming we keep losing, we’ll need to see if Young can turn it around and be the guy. Or Do we need to move on and draft another QB.

most fans (myself included) have already formed their opinions. But has the staff came to the same conclusion??

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Agreed. This is why I am still on the Morgan bandwagon. Though each pick may not have been the best player available I believe each player has a huge upside. 

As XL gets more reps he is going to get better and better.  That catch in the endzone was top level. 

Brooks was clearly picked for the future and not 2024.

Wallace has been thrust into full time duties and though he has made mistakes I think he was a great 3rd pick and will be a mainstay in the coming years. 

And as you pointed out Sanders was supposed to get spot duties and sit back and learn. He wasn't expected to be our #1 option at TE.  If it were up to me I. Thomas would never see the field again and just let Sanders learn by experience. 

Coker a UDFA, he may turn into AT replacement in the slot. He's got great hands and can get open. 

While 2024 season is so painful to watch I think slowly but surely we are heading in the right direction. 

2025 off season we address the defense. 

The "upside" is why I am down on Morgan. That was Fitterer 101. Upside, upside and more upside with a healthy helping of raw and undeveloped.

Early returns from this class are a little mixed(2nd round pick is turning out very badly) but it's going to be 2025 and onward to know if he knows what he is doing or is Fit 2.0.

i'm not interested in seeing that happen ever again.

i'm not committed to losing. i'm tired of that. i want to see this team continue to fight. they won't fight with bryce. they'll quit and i don't want that to happen.

screw the early pick. i want this team to fight till the end.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

i'd rather have a team that fights, gives it everything it's got, and still loses rather than a team that uses losing as a strategy. 

fighting while losing is still helping to create a winning mentality and culture. 

a team committed to losing creates a losing culture. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

42 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i'm not interested in seeing that happen ever again.

i'm not committed to losing. i'm tired of that. i want to see this team continue to fight. they won't fight with bryce. they'll quit and i don't want that to happen.

screw the early pick. i want this team to fight till the end.

Agreed, AND you can’t possibly evaluate the rest of your offensive players with Bryce stinking it up.  With Andy we at least should be competitive and gives us something to get excited about in the future. Bryce is done and Canales has all but said that

• Pie 1

I just don't understand the love and affinity for this player. All online today were stupid Bryce apologists comments. These are two that I especially thought were egregious. That's my problem with Tepper. He has been so inept as an owner, people are really acting like it took an organization to ruin the shortest first round QB in the history of the draft with a weak arm, and a soft demeanor. Bryce was never going to be a good NFL QB and only Tepper couldn't see it. Bryce would be garbage truck juice in Houston, Tennessee, and Indianapolis. 

If Bryce would've been in there we'd at least got a field goal.

How's that change to Andy Dalton treating ya?