• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young Bucks

TarHeel69

JaTavion Sanders had more receptions than Ian Thomas (I know...water is wet).

Legette is going to be solid in at least a Muhsin Muhammad kind of way.

Coker runs some very clean routes and should be featured more.  Kind of see him taking over the Thielen role next year.

I know it was another loss but it was nice seeing some rookies stepping up.

Add what you want to. 

• Pie 9

In "at least" a Moose kind of way? I certainly hope so, but bruh... do you remember how good Moose was?

Smitty is our GOAT, Moose is #2 and then there's a loooooooong drop to the #3 WR.

This list is PAINFUL. It really highlights that we've honestly only had three quality long term WRs. I mean, our 4th leading WR barely got over 2500 yards for us. 

Screenshot_20241013-210643.thumb.png.399b806e3d9e67c6a9b74f6dbb0807b7.png

If Legette turns out to be "at least" Moose then he's going to be remembered as an all-time great Panther and we're all going to be thrilled but I'd calm down with that comp just yet. LOL

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

In "at least" a Moose kind of way? I certainly hope so, but bruh... do you remember how good Moose was?

Smitty is our GOAT, Moose is #2 and then there's a loooooooong drop to the #3 WR.

This list is PAINFUL. It really highlights that we've honestly only had three quality long term WRs. I mean, our 4th leading WR barely got over 2500 yards for us. 

If Legette turns out to be "at least" Moose then he's going to be remembered as an all-time great Panther and we're all going to be thrilled but I'd calm down with that comp just yet. LOL

Yeah. I’d probably make the argument that reject can’t catch Ted Ginn Jr is the 4th best WR in Panthers history. 

amazing how weak we have been there given how old we are at this point

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What is that trailer park fabulous poo anyway? Are they celebrating getting the '92 Firebird out of the impound lot or what? LOL

One of the "best" tag teams in "pro wrestling". They're actually from California. Even have their own Reebok sneakers. They normally wrestle in Air Jordans though lol.

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

lol if someone could come here and have basically two 1,000 yard seasons, and just do anything in the 3rd year they're already top 10 all time for our franchise 😂

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What is that trailer park fabulous poo anyway? Are they celebrating getting the '92 Firebird out of the impound lot or what? LOL

Are you not familiar with them? If not, they suck and anything they do is the drizzling poos 

38 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

The defense is trash.  The amount of miss assignments and zero pass rush is mind blowing.  Not sure what is happening with the defense.  Everyone there is just completely lost.

I was listening to Jake D and the radio host talk about it.  Jake and company said a big problem is communication and misunderstanding assignments, in large part due to so many new guys.  If true, there is at least some hope things will improve.  

The lack of a Pass rush is probably just a lack of guys who are good at rushing the passer.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 1