• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No matter how bad it gets…

mc52beast

1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

Just remember that we aren’t paying our star QB over 200m dollars while also going 1-5. Tepper has screwed up most of what he has touched but at least he was cheap enough to not pay Watson.

I mean there’s a parallel universe about .5mm away from our current universe where that happened 

11 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

I didn't want him. I said you don't see success at that size in the NFL. Plenty of us also didn't want him for various reasons. Mistakes were made. Just have to move on and try again.

It was a failure, not a mistake. A mistake, everything looks right and adds up but for one reason or another, it just doesn't work out. Nothing about Bryce looked right except for the results from a brand new, albeit questionable, test results (as far as NFL grading), that was supposed to announce the coming of the next GOAT. But instead there were inadequacies across every aspect of his game.

This was failure in such spectacular glory that the person(s) responsible should be banned from football operations forever. 

• Beer 1

42 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

It was a failure, not a mistake. A mistake, everything looks right and adds up but for one reason or another, it just doesn't work out. Nothing about Bryce looked right except for the results from a brand new, albeit questionable, test results (as far as NFL grading), that was supposed to announce the coming of the next GOAT. But instead there were inadequacies across every aspect of his game.

This was failure in such spectacular glory that the person(s) responsible should be banned from football operations forever. 

It's a mistake in the sense that there is nothing there to salvage. The franchise needs to put him behind and move on, and I hope that is what happens. Not another year of well-let's-see-if-this-works.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

How is this even a question? Did these people not watch Bryce Young at all?

Last week - him playing - pumped enough hot air into that waste of a uniform to make him float back to the surface for all the media trolls to notice, which sets them straight back to playing to the useful idiots. And gets those people chirping. 

4 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Just remember that we aren’t paying our star QB over 200m dollars while also going 1-5. Tepper has screwed up most of what he has touched but at least he was cheap enough to not pay Watson.

It was the guarantee part and Deshaun probably turned us down anyway.  Tepper definitely wanted to make that deal if not for that ridiculous fully guaranteed contract the Browns gave him.

I honestly feel bad for the browns.  They just can’t find a QB no matter what they do

Edited by Shocker