• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This organization fuging sucks. I hate this team

Just now, TD alt said:

I think it's time to sell off some pieces for draft picks and embrace the tank full throttle. It's a waste of Adam Thielen's time for sure, and maybe Diontae Johnson's. We need to get Legette and Coker as many snaps as possible. Too late to deal Shaq. 

Heh, you act like we haven’t been doing this already. It’s why we are here. 

• Pie 1

Just now, falconlynx said:

Heh, you act like we haven’t been doing this already. It’s why we are here. 

We are here because of bad drafts and ill-advised deals. It all began with acquiring Darnold (or maybe even Two Gloves).

• Pie 1

Just another Panther Sunday to me. A novice HC, bad number one draft pick who they gave up the farm for, and a decimated defense between injuries and trading away draft picks for the sh%tty QB.

It is to be expected, if not looking through rose colored glasses.

Edited by Jmac

7 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

I watched my Gamecocks lose yet another heartbreaker to Bama yesterday, and today, I got to watch my Panthers get rekt'd again. Losing, the story of my life. 

App St fan here. At least I always had App to fall back on for winning. Not so much this year for the first time since 2004. Weekends are rough.

• Beer 2

33 minutes ago, TD alt said:

I think it's time to sell off some pieces for draft picks and embrace the tank full throttle. It's a waste of Adam Thielen's time for sure, and maybe Diontae Johnson's. We need to get Legette and Coker as many snaps as possible. Too late to deal Shaq. 

Wtf

Tank? We've been tanking for decade. Have you guys been drunk the whole time?

If you’re still tuning in to see a victory, I don’t know what to tell you.  The team is fairly competitive and miles better than anything Bryce ever did.  

I can actually watch the team again.  I’m hoping now we can actually start to build something.

• Pie 4