• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Falcons Gameday Thread

2 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Completely agree with you, unfortunately I have a bad feeling we will go back to him and he will complete some pass and the front office will think he can still play, and we will repeat this all the way into the end of his contract.

I think they put him back in, which is a horrendous decision, he needs to be traded asap so we can avoid all this bs. He is so bad. 

The real story nobody is discussing is teams were interested in trading for him and we told them he's not a available.

This Bryce story is far from over lol. 

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

The real story nobody is discussing is teams were interested in trading for him and we told them he's not a available.

This Bryce story is far from over lol. 

Par the course for us, turning down trades when they should be dealing. 

I’m with you on Bryc, I just have a bad feeling he will do just “enough” to stick around. For some reason ppl love him. I mean love him as a player, he seems like a great dude, but as a player he’s terrible. 

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

I swear it seems like the way Dave Canales is unfazed by the loss that it is almost like he’s just trying to test out the offense and the situational calls.

He better learn very fast that targeting Ian Thomas is a no no. Hell, he should be cut this week, that dude is terrible. 

31 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

For real. I’d be happy for Evero to stay next year especially if they get players in the front 7. The team is going to wilt against the run every time. 

I think he will have to go.  I think he will want to go.  There will probably be some pressure to remove him and He probably feels he got screwed in the offseason, so imo there is little doubt he will be elsewhere next year.  

• Beer 1

17 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

What is a serious offer?

Also he's not available for trade. Seems like we still believe in him. If he's not your guy why not move on?

If someone offers a draft pick fifth round or better and we can clear decent  cap space next year or the year after imo would be a serious offer.  

The only thing I have seen regarding his availability or lack thereof is rumor and innuendo. IMO, If some team says here is a first, he is likely gone.  But if someone says, here is a 7th and you guys pay most of next year's salary, then the front office will laugh at them.  A real offer is somewhere in between.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 1

40 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Blake corum

Braelen Allen

Bucky irving

Trey benson

Jaylen Wright

Have any of those players made an impact this year? I know benson and corum haven’t. Don’t know about the rest. Point is, coaching staff obviously saw something that made Brooks worth it so let’s see how it plays out. Morgan has done well so far