• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Falcons Gameday Thread

12 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Have any of those players made an impact this year? I know benson and corum haven’t. Don’t know about the rest. Point is, coaching staff obviously saw something that made Brooks worth it so let’s see how it plays out. Morgan has done well so far 

I mean that's all subjective based on the teams and roster situations. We already have a solid rb plus another guy on a stupid contract. One of those guys could have been selected to provide help when needed and not be on injury reserve to start the year and it wouldnt have costed multiple high picks to do it. Thats the point. Picks could have been used in other areas.  Far as Brooks goes i like him, yes he can still be good...be a nice solid back for us...but for that pick to make sense he is gonna have to be substantially better than even chuba to make that worth it. Thats just had i look at it.