• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Falcons Gameday Thread

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Maybe Eviro is overrated. But I doubt the greatest coordinator in the NFL could do much with what we have

This right here is what I've been saying the last couple of weeks... People have been saying "if we blitz every down we will be a great defense" pretending like our safeties/LBs can cover anyone...

If we fire Evero, whatever... But blaming him for this poo defense is bonkers 

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

When?  I don't remember us EVER having less. Outside of Horn, Woods, and Jackson, I am not sure any of these guys would start on many other NFL teams

I doubt woods starts anywhere and Jackson, while he has been good for us, is iffy as to starting for most teams also 

18 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

While I agree, if we have better injury luck + a good draft class, I can see us flirting with .500 next year with red rifle 

Going to need the best draft of our organization history! This defense is approaching historically bad levels. 

Just now, Fright said:

Going to need the best draft of our organization history! This defense is approaching historically bad levels. 

I'm assuming more FA money spent on D next year + a top 3 pick on the best DE/Travis Hunter

I think it's much easier to build a defense than an offense. I will say - we should probably scrap the 3-4 though. This roster isn't built for it

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, jb2288 said:

Last years defense with this years offense would be 7-9 to 9-7 this year. So there’s hope maybe for the future? 

last years defense was really overrated. they gave up a ton of yards. they only had decent points-per-game because we had a middle schooler starting at QB and teams spent the entire 2nd half every week not even trying to score

• Pie 1