• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Falcons Gameday Thread

I would h

Just now, falconlynx said:

Bryce is done here man. Stop having hope. The guy is awful. 

Exactly we would all be super excited if Bruce could show even half of what Andy has done despite the losses. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

There's some solid D prospects at the top of the draft board next year right? I feel like we need to retain the talent we have on offense. Really just Chuba, DJ and O Line. Our rookies seem to be getting better and it's still early in their 1st year on a bad team

• Beer 1

Just now, Byrdman4real said:

This is on both coaching and players. 

This is on the whole organization. You cannot keep players like Ian Thomas to expect to do anything positive. I wonder how many others there are like him. 

• Pie 1

Well, at least we kept it close for a while. 

Our defense is not good, and this year is about finding out if any of the young guys have a future. 

The offense could be good if Brooks can contribute and some of the injured players  come back. We are going to have to address the QB next year because Dalton is a good backup and that's it.