• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Falcons Gameday Thread

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Oof Dionte looked open on that last play. I’m going to assume Andy wasn’t in position to make the throw when Dionte got open

I saw that as well.  Would've had to throw back across his body, since he was running left.

Edited by TarHeel69
  • Pie 1

Just now, Moonraker said:

Dave Canales out of the half says we have to get the run game more involved then we proceed to run the double triple Indy flea flicker reverse circus pass. We can't even stay onsides half the time but we're running 4d chess plays.

Canales does this thing where Chubba will have the biggest run of the game. Then Canales will throw it. Then he will take Chubba out of the game. This happens literally every game and it drives me nuts.

If Chubba is running well, keep running him. He refuses to do that no matter what the score is and what quarter it is.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Oof Dionte looked open on that last play. I’m going to assume Andy wasn’t in position to make the throw when Dionte got open

Johnson is open a lot.

Which is why I don't understand why people don't want to pay him long-term.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

LMAO damn homie.

You know you hate a player when you wishing injury on him lol

More like transference. We already got the season ending injuries - Shaq, DB. He’s just saying we should be able to transfer one of theirs to him. Seems legit. 

1 minute ago, Moonraker said:

Dave Canales out of the half says we have to get the run game more involved then we proceed to run the double triple Indy flea flicker reverse circus pass. We can't even stay onsides half the time but we're running 4d chess plays.

Yep.  He's a young coach who is not as dedicated to the run as he thinks he is.

1 minute ago, Moonraker said:

I agree and they need to leave chubba in to run the ball, only put sanders in for a pass out of backfield