• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Falcons Gameday Thread

Just now, bigdog_10_2002 said:

Bears and Falcons have both run hurry up. They have zero respect for Wallace being able to get guys into the right spots calling the plays. 

Yes, but what is Evero doing to help him? 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Ummm... Are you blind? Or maybe I'm the only one seeing our Dline get pushed backwards 5 yards every play and the parting of the red sea happening on just about every falcons run

It's an umbrella 34 in the redzone. You'll always see that if players aren't stunting or coming off the DL to blitz a gap

Edited by CPantherKing

3 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

It’s a different Evero from last year I don’t really get it. Maybe Canales meddles 

I don't think he trusts his players but at some point he has to get more aggressive. Give up yards and points trying to disrupt something versus laying back desperately hoping the opposing offense shoots themselves in the foot. Unfortunately, Bryce Young doesn't play for the opponents.

• Beer 1