• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vs Falcons

Hoenheim

14 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Are we really at the point where these two guys are upgrades? lol

Sadly yes. Even with his dumb drops Thomas is a solid blocker and Sanders just isn’t ready yet. Haynes is honestly a decent rotational pass rusher. If Clowney can’t go, I don’t know who we even have at edge, DJ Johnson and????

Get set for Ian Thomas' triumphant return! Thomas is going to be out there blocking Falcons left and right, up and down the field all day. He is really, really good at blocking they say. With Thomas back, we will be able to put our feet up, smoke cigars and talk about the good old days by the 3rd quarter.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I mean it's one game and the guys need to build chemistry, I'm not taking too much from it. The Aves and Oilers are both 0-2 heck the Oilers have been outscored 2 to 11. The Predators are also 0-2 (need chemistry)   I know we won't be as good as the last few seasons but I highly doubt we miss the playoffs.     
    • Surprise. Another mini manifesto from me.    Nice! So the league relies on behavior not becoming an NFL coach or athlete… where they will issue at will fines (and possible suspension) determined  by staff and former (I’m sure completely impartial) players, in an arbitrary amount with a number that makes no damn sense.   Which then goes to fund their various philanthropies… who will then disperse with the funds pretty much however they damn will please. Good stuff. Kind of sounds similar money laundering, but I’m sure that never happens. I bet they would COMPLETELY welcome a year in which no fines were handed out so nothing got funded… or maybe I’m being unduly cynical.  A longitudinal study on what teams get fined the most year to year and who the former player(s) on the committee were those years… could be… interesting. So the current methodology is horribly flawed and visibly ripe for corruption. The money should go to 1, uno, specific community outreach organization that has absolutely nothing to do with the NFL. After hours tutoring in math and science in poor inner city communities. Something everyone agrees on, or something of similar ilk.  Either way it’s poor form to rely on money gained from an action you say you don’t want to fund your philanthropy, that is financially dependent on such behavior occurring. It’s similar to Chantix not being on the Medicaid formulary… but of course they want everyone to stop smoking. Tobacco taxes, what?  Bias exists in every individual, so no method is completely impartial, however, if ‘correction’ of these bad behaviors is the true goal, just do away with money and go to straight suspensions. X gets you 1 quarter. Y gets you a half. Z gets you a game and so on. 
    • Bleacher Report https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10138795-2025-nfl-draft-ashton-jeanty-running-away-with-rb1-and-top-10-mock-draft.amp.html 2. Cam Ward QB "Ward is among the most gifted throwers in the 2025 NFL draft class," Parson wrote in the quarterback's initial scouting report. "The combination of arm talent, mobility/athleticism and accuracy is growing among NFL scouts. ... He has superstar potential if he can cut down on mistakes/risky decisions."   CBS https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2025-nfl-mock-draft-projecting-trades-for-davante-adams-and-other-top-wrs-how-it-could-impact-round-1/ 6. Mykel Williams EDGE Carolina tore down its defense last offseason to prop up a struggling offense. It is time to identify tentpoles of that unit moving forward. Mykel Williams is a young player who can develop into a difference-maker.   Sporting News https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-mock-draft-2025-travis-hunter-shedeur-sanders-cam-ward/97f42ebd5fc9616eee2e53ea 6. Cam Ward QB Bryce Young didn't turn out to be a No. 1 overall pick on the level of Cam Newton, so the Panthers can try again at quarterback with another Cam a little later in the first round. Ward is looking like this year's Jayden Daniels as a Heisman threat and much-improved prospect after playing in multiple programs. Ward has been showing off his cannon arm and would appeal as a pocket passer for Dave Canales.   NFL Spin Zone https://nflspinzone.com/2025-nfl-mock-draft-full-1st-round-mock-draft-predictions-with-qbs-galore-01ja0q68j3xr/3 6. Cam Ward QB One of the fastest-rising prospects in all of college football is the polarizing Cam Ward. There are some people out there who just absolutely love Cam Ward and everything he does, and there are other folks who criticize him for putting Miami in bad situations before pulling out his heroics.