• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vs Falcons

Hoenheim

19 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I would add that I don't want to ultimately reward Tepper's BS by going to these games, buying food/drinks/merch/etc.

Let those stands be empty, let them be filled with opposing fans. Let him have to visibly see that the fanbase does not support what he has done to our franchise.

fug it, let him get jawed at by Falcons fans and resort to another chuck a drink and run move.

Other fans has been filling BOA since he took over. It may look bad to him, but is it really hurting his pockets?

Tepper doesn't care as long as fans show up.

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Are we really at the point where these two guys are upgrades? lol

Tremble is in concussion protocol and Franks sucks at TE. Clowney is doubtful and everyone else is JAGs. Got to field a roster somehow. 

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think the level of give a fug has just about bottomed out. I politely declined free tickets to this game. I don't know if the family friend PSL owner ever found someone to take them. I mean, that's how bad it is. Barely over an hour away from BOA and you're literally struggling to give away tickets for free because people don't want to waste a Sunday on it.

You would have to be pretty up to go to a game...I'd rather watch a chess tournament... I just don't want to pretend to show any support for Dipper..