• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Koochie should be our 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Defense is decimated and will give up 31 pts. Just don’t see the offense being able to do the same. 31-17 bad guys. Would love to be wrong. Just my feeling. 
    • I can see Canales wanting to truly pick his own DC, but I think the job is Everos if he wants it. I feel like the players seem to play hard under Evero and I’d like some form of consistency in the franchise. He missed on DJ Johnson but Wallace seems to already be progressing well. 
    • Weird that I don't see any preview threads.  Didn't there used to be a user here that always made his own analytical previews of the next opponent?  Any of you have some insight on the Falcons and how you expect this game to go?  I have no idea personally.  On paper though they should massacre us. Cousins has been getting his mojo back lately.  I want to see Canales commit to the run. Don't want to see defenders throwing shoulders and not tackling. And I want to see some semblance of a pass rush.   Worried about the o line. Is it going to revert back to 2023 levels of suckage or will it somehow be good enough to not get Andy harassed all day?  Do you think Evero has a job with us next season,  if the defense continues to be a historcally bad panthers defense?   We're wearing some nice jerseys imo.