• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 6 Non-Panthers Games

kungfoodude

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Watching the Bengals gives me PTSD of watching Cam get the hell beat out of him behind trash OLs. They gotta get serious about putting an OL in front of this guy 

We know you said this minutes ago.

Bengals are a bad franchise. He will request a trade before that contract expires. 

fug me man. 4 yards short. its over. Chase didnt get a single catch in the last quarter and a half

its almost like the sports books told the damn teams to let the giants just sit on the ball the whole 2nd half so he couldnt get any more receiving yards. 

Edited by Hoenheim

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

the house always wins in the end

and Chase had the over in the last 3 games and ends up 3.6 yards short in this game. insanity.

its like they know you're trying to use logic/trends and the poo that defies the logic happens at the worst possible time

he'll probably go for like 200+  the next game while people try to bet the under lol

the sports books knew exactly what they were doing when they put that 75.5 number there. because the dude got barely under that.

I got screwed by the Giants just sitting on the ball for most of the 2nd half but not scoring. So the Bengals just sat on a slim lead and that was that

Edited by Hoenheim

10 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

and Chase had the over in the last 3 games and ends up 3.6 yards short in this game. insanity.

its like they know you're trying to use logic/trends and the poo that defies the logic happens at the worst possible time

he'll probably go for like 200+  the next game while people try to bet the under lol

the sports books knew exactly what they were doing when they put that 75.5 number there. because the dude got barely under that.

I got screwed by the Giants just sitting on the ball for most of the 2nd half but not scoring. So the Bengals just sat on a slim lead and that was that

You got screwed by Chase dropping that ball on 3rd down toward the end of the half.

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You got screwed by Chase dropping that ball on 3rd down toward the end of the half.

forgot about that.

was part of an 8 player bet. I hit on 7/8 chase wouldve been #8.  

Still getting aprox 9x payout of what i bet. But i wouldve gotten a 97x payout off of my bet amount if chase wouldve got 4 more yards receiving!! 

basically the difference between winning $900 vs $9000 .  

i think based on all my bets this weekend, its like a 2x multiplier. 

Edited by Hoenheim