• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 6 Non-Panthers Games

kungfoodude

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Don't really love any of these dudes  I'd wait until 2026 to draft a qb unless you're just picking up a flyer on one of these guys listed in R5- R7 or something.  Whole team is too talented deprived to be reaching for QBs of questionable ability to translate to the NFL at this point. I'd be pissed drafting any of them in R1. That let's me know either Canales, Morgan, Tepperr, or all 3 of them have not learned their lesson and are desperately grasping for a quick cure all again.  At least not having to trade up for the qb would make it more tolerable. But imo, you use it on a can't miss player. If we have pick 1 2 or 3 , you can basically draft the unanimous #1 offensive or defensive players in the draft at almost any position.  Game breaking WR to grow with Legette and Diontae. Game breaking edge to bring the defense back from the dead!!  Superb corner to pair with Jaycee to make a shut down secondary unit . fug these qbs
    • It was all because of Young. Propping him up with ‘the best’ pass catching RB in the class - for that 12 yard passing zone Bryce owns like no one else.  Every freaking thing they did was ham fisted overkill aimed at eliminating all excuses.  Not advocating or defending it, just trying to reason out the why. There actually is a chance he will be really really good. 
    • This 2025 draft is looking pretty decent at edge thus far.