• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 6 Non-Panthers Games

kungfoodude

8 minutes ago, klumme said:

When we traded up in 2023 we thought the future was bright, we would have a young QB while the other NFC South teams had older QBs. Now we have a old QB and all the other three are better and with young QBs- Damn!

Change happens and fast in the NFL/life. 

Edited by Basbear

10 minutes ago, klumme said:

When we traded up in 2023 we thought the future was bright, we would have a young QB while the other NFC South teams had older QBs. Now we have a old QB and all the other three are better and with young QBs- Damn!

And then the reality started to set in that we traded up for Bryce Young.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

I'm watching this Jax vs Bears game and Caleb just threw a pic intended for DJ Moore (former Panther). Caleb is a huge bust. Yep. Dude sucks, we got lucky on that trade. 

Wut??? We may have been on the wrong side of the most lopsided trade in NFL history. If Caleb Williams works out it's a wrap. Even if he doesn't you can still make an argument that it's the worst trade in football history.

24 minutes ago, klumme said:

Define 'we'.

Some of us knew it was a franchise crippling trade. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Burns sacked Burrow    
    • At this point, I can't say one way or another. The offense as a whole has shown significant improvement since last season, mainly due to the line and benching bryce, but he's still producing well designed plays and we are scoring points (aside from last week) and being aggressive. Our biggest issue right now is talent. We have none. This is like last season but switched where one side of the ball is so devoid of talent the other struggles due to it. This year the offense is solid if not spectacular, but props for Canales for pointing that side of the ball in the right direction. Our issue is the Defense, who was thin to begin with due to gutting that side in order to sure up the offense to try and aid Bryce, and then having all the marginal to solid talent get injured every single game. We are down to our 3rd and 4th string MLBs, our 2nd and 3rd DEs, our 4th and 5th OLBs. Our front 7 is filled with backups and practice squad level players. So I really don't know at this point. It is too early to tell. This year is a freebie for me with him. If we come out next year with a few more pieces on the defensive side of the ball, our young receivers get better and our linemen get healthy and we show improvement, I'm good. From the outset I said this was going to be like Dan Campbell's year 1. We have so much that needs to get fixed that whatever we did this offseason wouldn't be enough. We have no talent and no depth behind that lack of talent thanks to the return of Hurney, Rhule, and Fitterer.
    • I mean there’s a parallel universe about .5mm away from our current universe where that happened