• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Give Morgan Credit

kungfoodude

Could've had our pick at center in the draft instead of spending a luxury pick on an injured RB while we have one already on the roster that's top 5 in rush yards 

They gambled at center and a lot of us were miffed about it, for good reason.  Corbett is injury prone. Better pray Christensen hold up.

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 8

31 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

We also have one of the most expensive OL’s. 

With Corbett and Christen being FA’s this offseason and Moton being on the older side we’re about to be in another pickle. All while have two very expensive guards

Like that Brooks pick was so f*cking stupid. 

Yeah we could have drafted Frazier but no lets get an injured RB3

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah we could have drafted Frazier but no lets get an injured RB3

I will say this about Brooks. Let's not annihilate the kid on 2024 play when he does finally recover. He honestly should be generally expected to struggle given the situation. 

Now 2025? Bruh......you better be looking like Tomlinson. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

Just now, kungfoodude said:

I will say this about Brooks. Let's not annihilate the kid on 2024 play when he does finally recover. He honestly should be generally expected to struggle given the situation. 

Now 2025? Bruh......you better be looking like Tomlinson. 

Yeah he's a finesse RB to me, that don't work without a top O-line. I know he's a little bigger than some guys but even healthy I haven't seen him really punish guys on contact

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• You're absolutely right with what you are saying, but think about this. Revolving door at QB. How is Sam Darnold doing right now? How is Baker Mayfield doing right now? Both playing at an all pro, almost MVP caliber right now. Why did it not work here? I totally get that Tepper may not know how to win, but in the end, he's just the money guy. Talking about throwing things at walls and seeing if it sticks, I feel you brother. But why is it that nothing seems to stick? Look at this year, just when it seemed we had a glimer of hope our anchor on defense Brown, season ending injury. Do you think he would have made a difference in the last two games? And it's not just that... for some reason we just cannot get those diamond in the rough players in the draft that end up being those "Dogs" that Morgan speaks about. Players have to emerge, and YES we need better decision making. But unfortunately in the NFL, those decisions are like a coin flip. And it seems the Panthers are in an era where it's just not landing our way. Love him or hate him (mostly hate here, I get it), Tepper WANTS to win. He is hemorraging money with this team right now and the business man in him does not want to lose money. I get why everyone hates him, but even he needs a little luck when it comes to the offseason and trying to improve the team. This kind of thing is not easy to turn around. Panthers are not the only team. I mean, the Jets just fired Robert Saleh who I thought was a good coach 5 weeks in. I feel your pain, trust me, been here a long time with this team, all the ups and downs. I do think we have the right coaches and GM right now... we just NEED some damn luck at the QB position, and what would help with that is playmakers at WR/TE/RB! We have a top 10 Offensive line. But, we are decimated with injuries on defense. Just BAD LUCK... snake eyes. It wll all come together eventually, it has to... right? 🙂
    • SF has weapons out the ass but can't do poo in the red zone.
    • Espn carries some, bally carries some, TNT, NHLN, TRUtv... You need 7 different subscriptions or a $250/mo bundle from spectrum to (legally) watch all the games.