• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Tampa Friday 7pm(Season kickoff)

Panthers Fan 69

28 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Well they didn’t until tonight. Rod flipped Rosy and Svech before the game and the fourth line hasn’t skated together at all.

It makes sense that the third line is the best, it’s been the only constant throughout the preseason.

Chemistry didn’t appear to be there, maybe the Svech - Roslogic swap was  a factor in that. Fourth line Robinson Drury and Blake did play together in a preseason game.

8C128166-B049-40CA-BAF8-F0792422D4E4.thumb.jpeg.a2939a6aefd2df02c4b1b3cd394f7dab.jpeg

• Pie 1

Just a got home from the game. My thoughts. 

freddie is net didn’t play bad minus a bad goal….it  just came off flat to the crowd that wanted Koochie from the start.  Rod has a fascination with vets and it showed tonight.   Should have been Koochie. That arena was a thud when he was announced him the crease. 

Svech is who he is.  Hell of hockey player that Needs a miracle to score.  

Necas…dude didn’t care to be out there.   Looked very un necas like.  He wanted to be somewhere else. He is here. Half assed it. 

The team is who they are   Great defense  zero offense  average goalie play     

The huge concern is zero offense  Tampa was not good  they were below average     Our guys just can’t score   

rods system is what it is    This year is going to take a Miracle in net to win and our “stars” to show up     Tonight was not good     Tonight showed me what canes Hockey 2010-2018 looks like        

rod has his work cut out   This team isn’t good   No chemistry   No fire    

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Just a got home from the game. My thoughts. 

freddie is net didn’t play bad minus a bad goal….it  just came off flat to the crowd that wanted Koochie from the start.  Rod has a fascination with vets and it showed tonight.   Should have been Koochie. That arena was a thud when he was announced him the crease. 

Svech is who he is.  Hell of hockey player that Needs a miracle to score.  

Necas…dude didn’t care to be out there.   Looked very un necas like.  He wanted to be somewhere else. He is here. Half assed it. 

The team is who they are   Great defense  zero offense  average goalie play     

The huge concern is zero offense  Tampa was not good  they were below average     Our guys just can’t score   

rods system is what it is    This year is going to take a Miracle in net to win and our “stars” to show up     Tonight was not good     Tonight showed me what canes Hockey 2010-2018 looks like        

rod has his work cut out   This team isn’t good   No chemistry   No fire    

They had plenty of fire second period, just can’t seem to put it together to score. Special teams was the losing difference.

7 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

They had plenty of fire second period, just can’t seem to put it together to score. Special teams was the losing difference.

Typical Rod team.  All fire. Zero goals.  Pucks on net from everywhere has got old.  I’m sure we will score here and there but I watched a ton of hockey over the years.  This team looked mid to lower mid tonight.  Guys just can’t score.  Should have been koochie in the net. The crowd from the jump groaned when Freddie was announced.