• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave and Lizzy Canales: THIS marriage? The question that changed everything.

2 hours ago, electro's horse said:

it’s pretty clear who it is, though isn’t named. 

Come on bro.  No way 99% of us are going to seek out this book and actually read it.  Just tell us who it is/was.

Also what is your opinion as to why they would write this "book" ?  To try to polish the turd of a reputation they had ?

4 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

his rah rah shtick ended pretty quick

Yeah the players love it in the offseason because they get to lounge around and if they make a mistake this dude is like "Hey, there's always tmrw! What a lovely day!". fuging Peloton instructor as our head coach lol. Tepper gets unlimited shots at lucking into getting a coach that knows what he's doing. I've always viewed his ownership as playing fantasy football with live human beings

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

Come on bro.  No way 99% of us are going to seek out this book and actually read it.  Just tell us who it is/was.

Also what is your opinion as to why they would write this "book" ?  To try to polish the turd of a reputation they had ?

brad idzik

and it feels like this was part of their agreement to keep the marriage together. He gets a pass for his infidelity (and pinky swears it will never happen again) and she gets 40k to self publish a shitty book that he threw some chapters into to give it some weight. It has a forward from tony dungy of all people. Lizzy is trying to be a motivational speaker so it'd make sense she made him pay for this in exchange for her not ruining him in the eyes of evangelicals. All relationships are transactional after all.  

• Pie 2

6 hours ago, mc52beast said:

I know plenty of atheists who are full of it as well.

Yeah but that doesn't fit the narrative/agenda of this whole BS post. Canales probably railed the guys girl or his religion/politics do not fall in line with OP's. You kind of have to read between the lines here at what the true point of it is.

calls-em-sees-em.gif

Edited by Ricky Prickles

6 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Canales is handsome and hot.

Put yourself in his shoes. Having women throwing themselves at you everyday is very tempting. Hot people cheat this is a known fact.

But what if OP is ugly as all fug and has trouble getting laid with anything over about a rating of a 5 without first having to pay the young lady? This would make it difficult to comprehend for some. Some guys have to accept that they get the leftovers of the last call of the night chicks who couldn't get taken home by anyone else. I refer to these guys as the cleanup crew.  They handle all the ones the other guys turn down and quiver in their stomachs imagining copulating with.

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

8 hours ago, NAS said:

G’damn does anyone vet candidates anymore before they give them millions? 

If you are talking about here I have to ask you what makes you think they have been in years? Hurney gave the nod on Rhule over meatballs because he loved the sales pitch, Reich was going to build a powerhouse with one foot in retirement on a large guaranteed contract with zero regards to what went doen with him in Indy and DC was friends with the GM who was hired because the owners wife with zero business or management experience liked him (they also hedged the process by brining in a consultant group to legitimate it while giving Caldwell the vote to lock the owners choice anyways in a 3 way choice on the HC).

18 hours ago, frankw said:

For myself I personally do not care about his personal life his religious background his wife or how he cheated on her and drank. If he can coach this franchise and lead us into relevancy the next decade that's all that matters. If he can't. Then by all means eviscerate him. But let's at least let the season play out first and go forward from there.

I honestly think the Panthers would be better off with pre-book Canales