• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinions on Ekwonu

Mr. Scot

The one thing I keep seeing over and over with him is he cannot handle a stunt and struggles to disengage. If he's locked up with an end and someone comes around to his left, they're getting to the QB. I don't know if it's a mental or technique thing, or was a problem with bryce not knowing how to set protections, or canales' system. probably a combo of everything, but he just does look like he fully understands the position. I don't know how long you wait for a guy to figure that stuff out.

9 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

The one thing I keep seeing over and over with him is he cannot handle a stunt and struggles to disengage. If he's locked up with an end and someone comes around to his left, they're getting to the QB. I don't know if it's a mental or technique thing, or was a problem with bryce not knowing how to set protections, or canales' system. probably a combo of everything, but he just does look like he fully understands the position. I don't know how long you wait for a guy to figure that stuff out.

Do you have some examples of this?

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Do you have some examples of this?

i mean i'd have to go back and watch. I remember it happening twice against the raiders. I didn't see the Bengals game because of Helene, and the Bears game was difficult to watch because the satellite at mudpuppies kept going out. 

also mudpuppies has some fantastic wings, and 1/2 price wings is a terrible idea when you don't have running water. 

• Flames 1

31 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

i mean i'd have to go back and watch. I remember it happening twice against the raiders. I didn't see the Bengals game because of Helene, and the Bears game was difficult to watch because the satellite at mudpuppies kept going out. 

also mudpuppies has some fantastic wings, and 1/2 price wings is a terrible idea when you don't have running water. 

Yeah, I just don't recall that specific issue. I have seen him get off balance a few times but not any struggles with handing off assignments in that scenario. I would like to see them.