• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best and worst PFF grades from Panthers' Week 5 loss to Bears

55 minutes ago, Manna said:

Another week, another week I wonder if Nick Scott is just so terrible that he doesn't show up on the worst of the defense charts. 

I have absolutely no idea how Scott somehow manages to avoid showing up on the bottom 5 every week. Dude is fugging AWFUL. I swear his uncle must work at PFF or something.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Bear Hands said:

I think Tremble getting knocked to last week on his hit/fumble effected that grade.

Agree that Sanders has been pretty disappointing. Meh. Oh well.  

Sanders has been a massive disappointment but he is also a 4th rounder. Probably should be a special teams guy for a while until he develops. We just don't have the ability to do so.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Mingo and Sanders should get buried in the bench at minimum. Those dudes suck and Sanders looked straight up terrified out there.

Sanders is a rookie and needs some game reps for development. Maybe not a huge assignment and to be playing as much but he gets somewhat of a partial pass with rookie development needed. Doesn't fly still and he can't remain that way even by seasons end especially second season but he needs more time and not to be given up on completely yet. Mingo has been disappointing completely and hoped for more on his second season. I could definitely see some others moving past him on the depth chart after this past weekend.

12 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Sanders is a rookie and needs some game reps for development. Maybe not a huge assignment and to be playing as much but he gets somewhat of a partial pass with rookie development needed. Doesn't fly still and he can't remain that way even by seasons end especially second season but he needs more time and not to be given up on completely yet. Mingo has been disappointing completely and hoped for more on his second season. I could definitely see some others moving past him on the depth chart after this past weekend.

If Fitterer was responsible for drafting that player chances are they just need to be cut at the end of the season.

23 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

If Fitterer was responsible for drafting that player chances are they just need to be cut at the end of the season.

Yeah Fitt was a disaster of a GM completely and every move he made has to be questioned. I'm sure a few will pan out long term that we have but even a broken clock is right twice per day so that isn't saying too awful much in his favor. 

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, Waldo said:

Sanders is another project and unfortunately most don't work out. I like him and hope he makes it but he needs lots of work. I'm not mad at him just was hoping for a better learning curve with the reps he has had. I would settle for a guy who could unseat Thomas but it keeps not happening. 

A 4th rounder in his 4th game.  He is going to be fine.

8 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

TE should be addressed like the guard position. If you can't draft somebody to fix it need to just pay a top tier FA to come here. Screw it. 

Top tier TEs usually don't hit the market.  TE play league-wide isn't pretty.  Only 2 TEs have over 250 receiving yards this year and one of them, Dallas Goedert, was just on a bye week.  Behind them is Jake Ferguson at 229 yards, and he's also only played 4 games.

TE is just a hard position to hit on.

14 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

A 4th rounder in his 4th game.  He is going to be fine.

I'm done expecting projects to be fine. When they are I will celebrate but we have seen a few not make it here. Like I said, I'm happy he is getting the reps he is getting.